Studentnet Cloudwork V35 Release Notes
Studentnet is pleased to advise that V35 has now completed internal testing and
testing with our beta test schools. V35 is now available to be deployed at all
schools. Please find below a brief description of newly available improvements
in our V35 release.
V35 New Features
- User definable alerts can now be generated from events logged in
- Alerts are configured from the Reports section of the dashboard.
More information can be found
- Account lockouts now appear in User Activity Report
- Improvements and Bug fixes
V35 User Experience Improvements
- Cloudwork now runs on python 3.6, instead of python 2.7. This is a
significant upgrade to Cloudwork's core code.
- Admin permissions for clearing lockouts and managing SSO services
have been fixed
- Canvas syncing is now more reliable
- CSV Processing is now more reliable
- OpenID Connect support now includes PKCE for more robust and secure
- OpenID Connect support now exposes more information to clients
Deployment of V35
If you wish to access any of these new features, your Cloudwork
instance will need to be re-deployed to pick up V35. Studentnet will
be progressively deploying V35 to all schools on a staged schedule.
Deploying to V35 involves a brief outage of 1-2minutes during which new
sign ins are not completed. Existing signed in sessions are not
affected by deployment.
To schedule a time for your school's instance upgrade please submit a
support ticket or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to working with you through the rest of the COVID-19
social isolation sanctions - thank you.
The Studentnet Team
ABN 90 001 966 892
Suite 1, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
Information Desk: email@example.com
Tel +61 2 9281 1626 NOC +61 2 9281 3905
Highly Commended: IPv6 – ANZIA Awards 2012
Finalist: Security and Privacy – ANZIA Awards 2011
Highly Commended: Australian Privacy Awards – 2008
Privacy Notice: You have received this email because you or your school
are users of NextMail or Studentnet services. If you wish to
unsubscribe from this list you can do so by replying to this
email requesting to be unsubscribed.
All trademarks, trade
names or company names referenced herein are used for identification
purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.