Studentnet Cloudwork V34 Release Notes
Studentnet is pleased to advise that V34 has now completed internal
testing and testing with our beta test school. V34 is now available to
be deployed at all schools.
Please find below a brief description of newly available improvements
in our V34 release.
V34 New Features
- Defence features added to minimize brute force attacks.Some of
these features are:
- Staggered logins upon 3 failed login attempts, staggered
logins increased further upon 6 failed login attempts
- Staggered logins can be cleared by waiting 15 minutes or an
administrator resetting the staggered logins
- Failed logins will be logged on Dashboard reports under User
- Multifactor Authentication now prompts users after signing in, to
trust the current device the user is using, the current device will
now remember the user for a period of 30 days.
- Administrators can prevent users from disabling Multifactor
Authentication for themselves
V34 User Experience Improvements
- Fixed a bug where some schools could not see the Cloudwork.id
Service or Dashboard in reports
- Link to Provisioning Report added in Sync Profile Details. The
provisioning report allows users to get a report of the accounts
synced for that specific Sync Profile
- Sync Profiles can now “Suspend and mark Alumni” as an additional
option for Action for deleted users
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
Access New Features
If you wish to access any of these new features, your Cloudwork
instance will need to be re-deployed to pick up V34. Studentnet will
be progressively deploying V34 to all schools on a staged schedule.
Deploying to V34 involves a brief outage of 1-2minutes during which new
sign ins are not completed. Existing signed in sessions are not
affected by deployment.
To schedule a time for your school's instance upgrade please submit a
support ticket or email your request to email@example.com.
Looking forward to working with you through 2019 - Thank you.
The Studentnet Team
ABN 90 001 966 892
Suite 1, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
Information Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +61 2 9281 1626 NOC +61 2 9281 3905
Highly Commended: IPv6 – ANZIA Awards 2012
Finalist: Security and Privacy – ANZIA Awards 2011
Highly Commended: Australian Privacy Awards – 2008
Privacy Notice: You have received this email because you or your school
are users of NextMail or Studentnet services. If you wish to
unsubscribe from this list you can do so by replying to this
email requesting to be unsubscribed.
All trademarks, trade
names or company names referenced herein are used for identification
purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.