18 August 2020
Studentnet Cloudwork V37 Release Notes
Account Provisioning - Improved
Visibility and Control
Studentnet is pleased to advise that our latest version 37 is now
available for release and deployment at schools.
V37 is a major new release delivering significant improvements to our
existing account provisioning functionality. Our objective was to
increase the visibility of the provisioning configuration to school IT
administrators. At the same time we have aimed to increase the control
of the provisioning process to those administrators.
Delivering V37 has improved the communication and control architecture
between the on premises Cloudwork Identity Node(CwIN) and the Cloudwork
Identity Manager(CwIM) located at Studentnet.
Please find below the V37 release notes.
V37 New Features
- Account Provisioning Sync Profiles can now be created and
controlled from the Dashboard
- display existing data attribute from the management system account
source to the network directories and services
- edit and create new attribute mappings
- manually execute provisioning process: in read only report and test
modes as well as production modes
- realtime updates to provisioning configuration
- more flexible scheduling of provisioning processes
To create a new Active Directory sync profile follow this breadcrumb:
Home>Sync Profiles>New Provisioning Sync Profile
V37 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue affecting changing expired passwords
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented logos and background
images loading correctly
- Improved user experience when editing Attribute Maps for SSO
- Changed cookie behaviour to enable Cloudwork to continue to work in
iFrames under new browser policies
- Other bugfixes and improvements
All new implementations of provisioning at schools will be on the V37
architecture. Schools utilising V36 account provisioning will need to
schedule an upgrade. To do so please either lodge a support ticket or
send an email to email@example.com.
The Studentnet Team
ABN 90 001 966 892
Suite 1, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
Information Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +61 2 9281 1626 NOC +61 2 9281 3905
Highly Commended: IPv6 – ANZIA Awards 2012
Finalist: Security and Privacy – ANZIA Awards 2011
Highly Commended: Australian Privacy Awards – 2008
Privacy Notice: You have received this email because you or your school
are users of NextMail or Studentnet services. If you wish to
unsubscribe from this list you can do so by replying to this
email requesting to be unsubscribed.
All trademarks, trade
names or company names referenced herein are used for identification
purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.