Password Control – User Demo
In UserDemo 2, change the user password inside one service and
see it instantly implemented
in the other services.
Demo sites –
- Go to the Gmail demo site, enter the above username/password
- Click on the gear icon at top right, then select Settings in the
- On the top header menu, click on Accounts
- Select Google Account Settings
- On the left hand side, click on Personal info
- Under Profile, select Password
- Enter Existing Password, demo1234, then
put in a new password and confirm (please note the new one)
- Try to log in to
Wordpress using the old password, demo1234, which will
- Try the new password you just implemented in Gmail and
successfully log into Wordpress.
- Go back to the Gmail page and repeat the steps to change
the password back to demo1234 for the next user - thank you!
Click on Demonstrations to try the other demos